Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So Much To Say. So Little Time.

This whole working thing is for the birds. I mean, I've worked an entire, like, 20 HOURS already this week. And it's only Wednesday! Unacceptable. It's severely cutting in to my play with crawling baby time. And also my napping time. And my internet surfing time. And my laundry time. I'd say it's cutting in to my clean the house time but, really, who am I kidding?

So this baby is RIDICULOUS. Crawling. With purpose. Pulling himself up on anything and everything. Squealing with delight at anything that strikes his fancy. Shoving peas in to his mouth with reckless abandon. PEAS! The kid eats PEAS! And PEARS! Gross! Whose kid is this?

However, since I am tired right now, and have a one-year-old birthday party to attend tomorrow, for which I will surely need any and all of my energy, I am going to cop out and show you all the Dexter growth via photos. Which, really, is the only reason you come here, anyway. Right?

I do have video of the mobile child, I just haven't had time to upload it. And edit it with my cool new fancy editing software. Next week. I'll get to it next week.
So this is what Dex is up to. Crawling. High-stepping with his arms. Shuffling his legs along. And making these inexplicable faces...
Thwarted by dog bed
Blah. PEAS! Mom thinks all peas should just be discretely fed to dogs.
Mom made me try on this funny hat. Verdict? I hate its guts.
Holy S, Grandma. Look at all the clothes I have...
Grandma and Mom went shopping at the Wee-Cycle and brought back ALL THIS COOL STUFF! (Mom is most excited about the sooper-dooper cheap winter coats and snow suit she found!)
I got a new cute little table! That I can pull myself up on!
Also got one of these thingies that you usually only find in doctor's offices. Which, Mom is thinking, might be a mistake. Because NOW what will we play with at the doctor's office, when this toy is old hat?
We went swinging in the park. LOVE THIS. Also - this is the ONLY decent shot of Dex with no fingers in his mouth. Most looked like this:
Mmmmm. Tasty fingers...
Poor CoCo. She isn't safe on the floor any more.
All this crawling will tire a boy out. Also. Holy Jesus. Look at how big this child is! Remember this?

2 comments:

Jeanne Campbell said...

Egads Dex - NOT the PEAS!!!!! iewwwwwwwwww. feed em to coco like we fed them to Tippie!

Gary said...

I really thought you were more down to earth than that...DON'T LIKE PEAS!!!!!!....you tell her Dexter...peas are great!!!... except the canned ones...yuk... You know i really like reading your stories...and yes Dex is very cute too...take care girl and give me a call when you are down this way...