Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eat Mor Chikin

On Saturday night while we were watching the Hokies really suck ass, playing the Alabama Crimson Tide, we saw a Chik-fil-a commercial that said that if you wore your team logo to the store on Monday, you'd get a free chicken sandwich. WELL. I like chicken sandwiches, and I love free. So Dex and I dressed up in our Hokie best and wandered over there (along with about a million other Harford County residents) on Monday to get us some free chicken.

And since Dex was wearing his Hokie jersey, too, he got a free sandwich, too. Which he decided to give to his dad. I thought that was really quite generous of him because 1) his dad was not present and 2) his dad was not wearing his Hokie shirt. BOOO, Dad. Good thing Dexter likes you! :-)
I like chikin...

No comments: