Thursday, September 10, 2009

Caught on Film Part 2

OK, one more round of photos for today. It's been an exciting one!
Eating Cheerios and pieces of banana for the first time. I'm not sure why his eyes are bugging out of his head. He liked the Cheerios. Which is good, because they come in a HUGE box, and I am not a big fan of them. He also managed to self-feed a good two Cheerios or so. It's hard work getting those tiny suckers in your mouth...
Caught red-handed
What, Mama? You mean I am supposed to be SLEEPING? When I can do all this cool stuff? No way!
Just before he broke down in to hysterical crying. He's a tired pup, this one. Lack of sleeping and tons of standing will do that to a boy. He, unfortunately, doesn't know what's best for him, as I think he's working on his standing skills AGAIN in the crib, as I type.

No comments: