Thursday, September 10, 2009
Caught on Film
I posted too soon this afternoon. Here's a shot of Dexter on his knees (he hasn't made it back up to his feet yet, that I am aware of) during his afternoon nap. Which was an hour shorter, because Dex was in this position for about an hour. Trying to figure out how to get down, I'd imagine. One would think he'd look down and think "wow, that's a really long way down. What should I do?" What Dexter did was cry. But I'm not going to rescue his butt. He can work it out. He's fine. Currently asleep. All that kneeling tired the boy out! :-)
Sorry about photo quality. This was through the crack in the door, and his room was dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! Way to go Dex!!!
Too cute! What a big boy!
Post a Comment