Thursday, May 29, 2008

Got that peaceful, queasy feeling...

Just two days ago I starting getting stomach aches after dinner. Not right after dinner. Maybe an hour after. One of those stomach aches where you can't really tell if you're hungry or you're going to throw up. Fun, right?

I was happy, though, that I could still eat an egg sandwich for breakfast and be ok. Until today. Maybe halfway through my drive to work I started feeling queasy. Even water isn't agreeing with my belly this morning.

Crap! What am I going to do if I can't eat an egg sandwich for breakfast? C'mon, kid. Cut me some slack, here. There's only just so many things I'll eat for breakfast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought you were the egg sandwich type girl...but knowing what I know now it serves you right...lol...

Anonymous said...

just kidding...you know I very happy for you both...