Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Theories

So for the past 2 days my boobs have been KILLING me. It's super fun when trying to get dressed, run on the treadmill, or ride a horse. I haven't decided yet if it's A) my body getting revenge on me for seven years of basically no PMS symptoms (John will beg to differ, I am sure) or B) I might actually be pregnant, but I am clueless as to the actual symptoms and have not yet worked up the nerve to go buy a pregnancy test.

How soon can one actually test for pregnancy, anyway? If one is going with a standard 28 day cycle theory, I am theoretically 5 days late. Does that constitute enough of a panic to go purchase a pregnancy test ASAP? If one is going with the "what's normal for YOU" theory - well, keep right on guessing. Nobody has ever called me "normal" before. Plus, being only the second month off birth control, who knows if my body can tell what's normal, either?

So for now I am playing the waiting game. Part of me hates to spend the money on "the most sophisticated stick you will ever pee on" (far and away the best Super Bowl commercial of 2008). Part of me is terrified as to what it might say...

No comments: