Here, Mom and I pose in front of the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. For the first time ever, I think, we didn't have any house projects, endurance rides, or football games to go to when my parents were visiting. So we were tourists!
Mother's Day at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. They have a fantastic brunch buffet (I ate til I was in pain, but the last little bit of chocolate cheese cake was completely worth it).
We can call this a third anniversary photo, I suppose. Three years. How does that go by so quickly?

If one could read John's mind here, it would likely be saying "Why does my wife make me do stupid crap like this..."

My very favorite flowers were just starting to bloom at Longwood. Why don't I plant iris in my garden? 1) I have run out of room - time to make another garden! 2) I don't want to have to dig them up and transplant them when we eventually move 3) I suck at gardens (just ask friends at Sweet Briar, who did a "garden renovation" after I left there, because the poor thing was in such disrepair...)

Do I almost look tall here? It sucks being the "short" person in the family - and I am 5'8"! It doesn't get any better with John's family, either - they are all a bunch of giants, as well. I cheated and stood on a ledge, plus I am wearing tall shoes. Gives me a good two extra inches!
If one could read John's mind here, it would likely be saying "Why does my wife make me do stupid crap like this..."
My very favorite flowers were just starting to bloom at Longwood. Why don't I plant iris in my garden? 1) I have run out of room - time to make another garden! 2) I don't want to have to dig them up and transplant them when we eventually move 3) I suck at gardens (just ask friends at Sweet Briar, who did a "garden renovation" after I left there, because the poor thing was in such disrepair...)
Do I almost look tall here? It sucks being the "short" person in the family - and I am 5'8"! It doesn't get any better with John's family, either - they are all a bunch of giants, as well. I cheated and stood on a ledge, plus I am wearing tall shoes. Gives me a good two extra inches!
No comments:
Post a Comment