I don't think Dexter is going to make a career out of gymnastics or anything, but he's been doing classes for three years now and he still ADORES it. So I think it's a sport we will stick with for a while. It's excellent for his strength and coordination, and it's FUN. I always giggle when I watch him because he does everything with such enthusiasm. Erin thinks gymnastics is awesome, too, so I will bet that she may be starting some classes when fall rolls around.
I didn't take Erin to gymnastics yesterday. John was home waiting for the garage door repair guy, and the garage door estimate guy for some new garage doors. So Erin stayed home with Daddy. And I took a camera to gymnastics so I could take some video.
Here's the link for Dexter's gymnastics video
I've been on a roll with videos this week. So if you're interested, here's a couple more:
Our Lake House vacation from 2014
Fun in the snow last weekend
We're taking advantage of FREE babysitting services at the YMCA tonight to go out to dinner, while the kids play in Child Watch and stay up past their bedtime. Everyone is excited. Hopefully it will go well and we can make this a fairly regular kind of thing.
Have a happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment