Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Swimming

I only had one kid in swimming today, as Dexter stayed home with John.  He was up all night throwing up, so he spent all day hanging out in bed and watching his IPad.

So.  Anyway.  I only had one kid at swimming today.  So I thought I'd take some video of Erin swimming.  She usually has Ms Mike for a teacher, but she was not there today.  So she had Ms Clara instead (who Dexter had for a teacher last session).  She ADORES swimming, and typically spends most of the week pretending she is the swim teacher for various stuffed animals.  She has no fear (except for floating on her back and putting her head back.  She does it, but it's not her favorite thing), and she is doing an awesome job.  Thought you'd like to see her swimming - she's a little fish.

Click here to see the video


No comments: