Sunday, February 22, 2015

Much Warmer Fun in the Snow

We had snow yesterday, and it was still snowing in to the evening, but finally turned to freezing rain later.  This morning it was a heat wave - almost 40 degrees!  John and Erin went to Lowes to find some things to fix our mailbox that got plowed down last night.  So Dex and I went out to play in the snow.  This is my kind of snow day.  Warm.  I took my hat off, and usually had my gloves off.  We sledded.  We made a snow tunnel.  We made a snow man.  We pelted each other with snow balls (ok, this is a lie.  We threw snow balls at each other, but we both have terrible terrible aim.  So I am not sure any snow balls actually hit anyone).  We had a lovely time.

This is why no snow balls hit their mark.  We both throw terribly.  Especially left handed.

Dex was making snow tunnels, and then he wanted to make a snow fort.  I have zero idea how to do that, but we muddled through.

With Daddy gone, this was the best I could do.  A snow arch.

Dex was hungry.  Don't eat the yellow snow!

Hello, cute snow man.  Buddy tried stealing one of his arms.

Sledding wasn't as fast as we had hoped - a little too slushy

Have we discussed this tooth yet?  This very wiggly but very stubborn top tooth that is poking out of Dexter's face like this?  I think John is going to try to pull it out later today.

So hopefully later the super wompy top tooth will join its friend, the missing bottom tooth, in Tooth Fairy heaven.

Erin would also like to show you her wiggly teeth.  Which are not really wiggly, but she likes to do everything the same as Dexter.  

No comments: