
He's SO SERIOUS! Laura kept saying. That's my boy. Mr. Pensive.

Dex jumped right in to the water, and I had to grab him to keep him from going in further. I thought the waves might scare him. Nope. Not a bit.

Had to get the HDG light house in a shot!

A little consoling after a brief Dexter meltdown

Hella cute. If you look real close you can just see my head off to the side of the picture.

Something was funny. Perhaps me running. That's always a funny sight.

And a couple Mom and Dex shots, for Laura's family section of her portfolio.

Classic Dex with the fingers in the mouth

This one seems to be everyone's favorite. I can't decide.

We're not as fancy as Laura with her camera and tripod, but here's a few more shots from the Promenade on Saturday. When I made us go for a walk. In the rain. Because the radar said it wasn't raining. When it CLEARLY was raining when you looked outside the window.

To be filed in the "Things we'll use to blackmail Dexter later" drawer.

See? Sunny! Not raining! We only got wet for ten minutes or so...

Saw these cool ships go by. No idea what they were up here for.
No comments:
Post a Comment