Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy, Happy, Happy, Sick

We had quite the celebratory weekend last week. Our fifth wedding anniversary. John's 37th birthday. Mother's Day. We ate a lot of yummy food. We devoured a ton of Bomboy's chocolate and roasted pecans. And the baby was sick. Sick, sick, sick. With... Something. Some kind of virus that gave him a fever of 105. And made him not eat or drink. But otherwise, no other symptoms. Except, you know, he was way more cuddly. Which was really kind of nice.

Here's a few pictures from our nice weekend of celebrating.

Ahoy! On mom and Dad's anniversary, I went to this cool playground in Bel Air.


Dexter's serious, "Dude, I'm trying like hell not to fall off" face.


Happy and on a mission. I'm sure it's nothing but trouble.


On Saturday Dex and I got John a yummy ice cream pie


Both boys LOVE my Happy Birthday song


Blowing out imaginary candles


Are you kidding me? I am SO not eating that crap! That's not Bomboy's ice cream!


John's disbelief at small child turning down ice cream. Small child pushing spoon away.


What do you do to pass the time with a sick child? Well, watch Baby Signing Time, of course. No smiling from Dex. This is serious business, this Baby Signing Time.


Dex got Daddy a balloon for his birthday. Best birthday present EVER. For Dex.


Wait! Where's my balloon?


You may have escaped me, new balloon. But I have conquered this old, deflated balloon instead!

No comments: