Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The natives are getting restless

I have, in my head, a big blog posting that tells you about our move, and unpacking, and what we've been doing for the past three weeks or so since I've posted. It just hasn't gotten any further than my head. Some of that is because we're busy. Some is because I want to post some video and my laptop still has no sound. Mostly, though, it's cuz I am a slacker.

But, the natives are getting restless, so here are a few photos from the past couple weeks at the new house. Or at Longwood Gardens, 25 minutes away from the new house. Where we shall go quite frequently this summer, I am sure.

I need to pull out the camera and take some more pictures. Maybe that will be on the agenda for this afternoon, after Dexter's (ONE, gloriously long) nap.


We were doing lots of walking on boxes, til I moved them to the basement. Now we only do that on hot days, when it's way cooler in the basement.


Usually we just go outside and do this a lot


Or help Mom water the flowers


Went to Longwood last Friday. We had a blast.


Hooray for fountains!


I thought we were going to get lucky and get out kind of dry. And then this happened...

That's about it! We don't do much. Play. Sleep. Eat. Unpack a little bit. We're settling in to a groove. One of these days maybe we'll meet the neighbors. I must say I am a little disappointed they haven't come over to say hi yet.

No comments: