Friday, June 25, 2010

It was a very good day

I mean, minus the separation anxiety, the whining, the crying at bed time, the SHRIEKING when John left the room during breakfast (my how the tables are turning - I left the room and there was barely a whimper). But otherwise - an awesome day. A visit from friends, a trip to the corner for ice cream, and THIS. How cool is THIS!

A BACKHOE! Like, in our YARD!

He was there installing our ginormous new propane tank

And during a break in the digging Dex and John got to pretend to drive

"Beeping" the "horn" (the horn was not located on the steering wheel)

Yes, small child. I see. You are driving.

You are also ridiculously cute

And the wheel is WAY bigger than you are

Whoa. WHAT is this fantastic banana looking thingy?

Corn? No way. It's FAR too yummy. Nom, nom, nom.

Also, check Dex out, all fancy using a bowl and a spoon.

And even putting the spoon in his mouth right-side-up!

OK, so it's not perfect. Yet.

No comments: