When you're sad, I've found it's nice to have a good distraction around. It helps make the day go by faster. Fortunately for us, we have a really cute distraction living in this very house with us.
This face is quite the distraction...
Distracting the small child from the fact that we're still eating a whole lot of yummy Easter Brunch, even though he is "alldone". With some awesome nesting (or in this case, stacking) blocks.
Cute Easter baby.
Nonna, Dad, and Dexter leaving Easter Brunch
Dex wanted to play on the golf cart path
Wheee! A slide!
Dex just recently discovered the joy of pushing the stroller. He usually pushes from the front. And if the bar is down when he wants to push, he picks it up and flops it around a bit, looks at you, and signs "help." HELP. Perhaps the greatest, and most annoying, sign I have taught him yet!
OOOOH. Bubbles!
Typical boy was trying to figure out how the bubble maker worked. He was trying desperately to do it by himself...
But ended up just eating it instead.
Unwrapping Grandma's Easter basket. That's a lot of purple paper to eat!
Bunny sippy cup.
The boy can multi-task. Push buttons on cool book AND chew on sippy cup at the same time!
A Slinky, a Slinky, oh what a wonderful toy!
Getting a push from the Zukors
Just when I thought Dexter couldn't get any cuter, he went and put some shorts on. OMG! Now I can't even look at him and his already scraped up legs without squealing at his cuteness.
I mean, seriously. How ridiculously cute is THAT?
Dex and John play the Belly Button Game. Mom does not partake. Her belly button is broken, thankyouverymuch.
Getting some lovin from Nonna.
No comments:
Post a Comment