Friday, August 21, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods

To Grandmother's house we go... The horse knows the way, to carry the sleigh, through white and drifting snow.

OK, so it's not quite Christmas yet. But it almost feels like it in New York! We swung by Grandma and Grandpa's house to make a new friend:
And also to show off our new teeth (you kind of have to look closely, but there's little nubs on the bottom. I promise. They hurt.):
And also to see Aunt Jeanne:
And now we are tired (although I don't know how the baby could still be tired. I am pretty sure he was only awake for about five minutes today). And we're not quite in vacation mode yet. Give us a day or two, as we relax on a lake in the middle of nowhere. THEN we'll be in vacation mode!
Aunt Jeanne, maybe we'll catch fish on vacation that will have lips just like yours!

No comments: