La-la-laaaa. No Rocky. Still just waiting for the boy to make an appearance. Apparently I am FAR too hospitable a hostess and he doesn't want to leave. What do you do when you're done with a party, but the guests don't want to leave?
People at work are shocked every day they come in and I am still here. It snowed this morning - we were all hoping that perhaps the snow would make things move along. But so far, nothing. Snow in Maryland doesn't really count as snow, anyway. Half an inch predicted here, and I am sure there's schools who are ready to send all their kids home already. Oh, wait. There's no school today. THAT'S why there were no school closings on the news.
Here, Rocky, Rocky, Rocky. Come out and play!
1 comment:
I know he is just waiting for the perfect monent to make a grand entrance. or just waiting for that 6' blizzard!!!! just relax and enjoy this as much as you can...it is the gift people like me will never physically know...but love to share as I know John will...when the time is perfect...
Post a Comment