Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Arrival of the Paparazzi

Seriously, this child has already had more photos taken of him than Obama on inauguration day...

The stats:

Dexter Richard Norman entered the world on Friday Jan 30 at 7:53 PM. He weighed 8lbs 4oz and was a whopping 22 inches long (which explains why he's been head-butting my bladder and kicking my ribs at the same time for the past month).

Dex is doing great. He's pretty stinkin cute, and we can't decide who he looks like. Perhaps he's adopted...

Here's some pics. I'll write more about birth day later. And as it's taking centuries to load pics to Blogger, maybe I'll post some pics to Picasa and will link them here later.


Getting weighed
First picture with Mom
Seriously displeased with first sponge bath
Meeting Aunt Christy
Kinda cute, eh?

6 comments:

Christie said...

YAY! SO CUTE!! Thanks for posting...can't wait to meet him! Give me a call when you can...and if I don't hear from you, no worries...I'll be sure to bug you!

Take care and get home safely, Norman Family!

Amy said...

We're so excited for you and so happy it went well! He's beautiful--a big healthy baby boy--nothing like it! Congratulations and get some rest.
Amy, Scott, and Liam

Gary said...

absolutely beautiful baby Alissa & John...and I can see both of you in him...as we should...lol...Guess you will get to enjoy the Super Bowl at home after all...It was a long 9 months Alissa and you looked great through it all...and it sure looks like it was worth the wait...talk to you next week as I leave for England Sunday evening...will have some time I know to talk then...Congrats again...

Dr. Larysa Nadolny said...

I heard from Christie what a great job you did, and boy, he is cute!

Jeanne Campbell said...

is Rocky Dexter rooting for the steelers or cardinals?

Gianna said...

Congrats!!! He's too cute. So excited to see you guys and meet Dex!! Call if you need anything at all.
Love,
Chris & G