We had our third doctor visit on Thursday, to see how the little Norman is faring. Poor John is forever the only man at the OBGYN. He asked why he's the only guy who comes to the doctor with his wife. I told him he must be the only husband who really loves his wife! :-) These visits are short and sweet - pee in a cup, get weighed, take blood pressure, chat with the midwife, ask any questions (can I still ride? Sure! Can I still run? Sure! Can I still play volleyball? Sure! Just don't dive on your belly), and hear baby's heartbeat with fetal heart monitor. Little bugger is still in there! Still moving around. And a heart rate of about 150 BPM. Normal, supposedly.
We got a slip of paper for me to go have some more blood sucked (always fun), and a slip of paper to go have an ultrasound. SO - we're off to have an ultrasound first thing on Tuesday morning. We'll let you know if the little Norman is cute!
1 comment:
Yay! Soon you'll discover if you have a pink Peanut or a blue Peanut! So very exciting. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
Talk to you soon...Christie
Post a Comment