Anyway, yesterday the boys put two different sample colors of paint on the wall. And... I didn't like either one. So we went back to the drawing board, and John went out last night to get four more samples. We currently have SIX different colors of paint on the dining room wall. I am waiting for darkness to make my final decision on color, but I think I have a favorite.
Behold:
Dex was an excellent helper both yesterday and today.
Here's Dex in front of Blue #1
And in front of Blue #2
Here's Green #1
And Green #2
Here's the blue-grey from yesterday, that John thought for sure was going to be the top choice.
And here's the other blue-grey that turned out to really be grey, and not so much blue.
Here's the colors the boys put on today (both the blue-greys from yesterday are definitely NO's)
I don't like either green, so it's going to be a choice between the blues. Have to wait til the sun changes direction and then sets before I decide for sure.
Here's a cute baby that has nothing whatsoever to do with painting the dining room.
2 comments:
leaning toward blue 1 - it looks so different with dex infront of it...i like it better where hes infront of it...
Post a Comment