Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Too Cute to Cut

I think I downloaded 250 pictures from my camera today.  I went through and deleted a good number of them (never enough, in John's mind.  I never delete enough).  I still have oodles of pictures on the computer, though.  But, seriously.  When your pictures are this cute, how are you supposed to delete them?

First picture of the day.  BAM!  Could have stopped right there, right?
Huh?  What's this cool thing?  Our rhododendron are really quite spectacular this year.
Just a matter of time before one of these ends up in her mouth...
As I said
We've moved over to a different bush
Dex came home from school and joined the photo shoot.  The kids are watching the neighbors across the street, I think.
See Dexter's eye?  Yeah, he fell out of a chair yesterday.  Not a kitchen chair.  One of the tall deck chairs.  It actually looks way better than I thought it would look today.
Dex is too grumpy.  We'll just keep taking pictures of the happy baby
Buddy in the front yard, watching the traffic
Cute baby belly
Aaaaaand, we're done

No comments: