Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good thing she's cute

Good thing this baby is cute, cuz HOLY MAN is she ever grumpy today.  Now, in her defense, she had a fever this afternoon, and took a nice long nap after she got some medicine.  But, wow.  Grumpy, grumpy.

Here's a video from a few days ago.  Erin was chillin on the floor after I wiped dinner off her entire body.  She had been, before I grabbed the camera, leaning over and putting her mouth on the rug, just to see how it tasted.  John was jealous, as he hasn't been able to do that for, oh, about 39.5 years.

Erin had a check-up the other day.  She's 27.6 inches long (86th %) and 16.2 lbs (37th %).  Everything looks great and she'll have another check-up in a few months.

Here's Erin eating steak on John's birthday

And here she is chomping on some avocado.  Thus, why Buddy loves licking the baby off when I set her on the floor...

No comments: