Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ride the Slide

Happy Mother's Day!  I spent the vast majority of the day in Gettysburg with John, celebrating his birthday.  So for Mother's Day I slept til 7:30 or so, and didn't see a kid til almost 5PM.  Pretty fantastic day!  Dex and Erin hung out with Nonna and Aunt Christy and had a lovely time.  And Dex picked out and planted the flowers for my flower garden.

Totally on a different subject - here's a video from Dexter's swimming lesson on Wednesday.  His teacher told him if he could tread water for 30 seconds and swim the length of the pool, he could go down the slide.  I had no doubts that he could tread water and swim the length of the pool.  I had serious doubts that he would actually go down the slide, which is TALL and scary.  I should not have worried.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

1 comment:

Jeanne Campbell said...

Enchanted forest water safari is in your future