Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I dunno why he stays...

Conversation we had this evening...

Me:  Know what would be awesome?
John:  No.  What?
Me:  Ben and Jerry's
John:  Yeah, it would.  Do we have any?
Me:  Nope
John:  Would you like me to go get some?
Me:  Yep

And the boy, bless his heart, DOES.

And on his way out the door he asks...

John:  Does your car need gas?
Me:  I quite honestly have NO idea.  I'm fairly sure the "low gas" light was not on.  But I, personally, have not put gas in the car in a very long time.
John:  How about I just take your car to get ice cream, and I put gas in it.
Me:  Cool.

Somewhere, weaved in this ice cream discussion, I brought up the fact that the dog had puked on the carpet upstairs this afternoon.  And the only thing I could find to clean it was Simple Green.  Which doesn't do a remarkable job in removing dog vomit stains from carpet.  To tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure what Simple Green actually does well, at all.  But that's beside the point.  After I told John about the stains, and asked if we had any Resolve, because I couldn't find it, he proceeded to bring out, and place before me:

1)  A bottle of Woolite Pet Stain Remover
2)  A bottle of Resolve carpet cleaner
3)  A bottle of some miracle stain remover stuff that I have seen remove red wine stains from a white carpet, with my very own big brown eyes
4)  A huge gallon jug of Nature's Miracle pet odor and stain remover
5)  An aerosol can of some kind of carpet stain remover
6)  An aerosol can of some kind of upholstery cleaner

I cleaned the carpet.  Actually, now I am doing a pet stain removal comparison, with Woolite pet stain remover and the miracle stain remover stuff whose name I cannot recall.

But, seriously.  I dunno why he stays.

It must be because I am cute.  And make cute babies...

No comments: