Here's a picture of Dex, on the bus at noon today and ready to go off to school. Afternoon school. Meaning naps are pretty much done now. Meaning Mama is sad.
Also, on the BUS! Which freaked Daddy out a bit. Granted, he's the only kid on the bus right now. And it's not really a bis, it's a van. With car seats. And a very nice driver who pulls right up the driveway. Gotta love door to door service.
No word from school this afternoon, so I assume Dex made it there ok and is fine and will make it home safely and is not so freaked out by the bus and the new time and all that he won't want to get back on the bus tomorrow. We did go to Open House on Thursday afternoon to see his teachers and some of his old friends, and meet some new friends. So school is not a totally foreign concept for him.
Daddy came home to see Dex get on the bus, and to support me. Pregnant chick with raging hormones. I was actually fine with all of it, but having John there was helpful. Mostly because I knew he was just as worried about it as I was.
20 minutes til the small one gets home from his first day of afternoon pre-school. Such a big man now.
No comments:
Post a Comment