Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It just keeps going, and going, and going, and going

Holy hell.  When is Dexter's birthday ever going to END?  Play date yesterday on Dexter's actual birthday was fun - at our house, and everyone loved Dexter's train cake.  Then Dex had a swimming lesson and Daddy came to watch, and then we went to the pizza place for dinner, and then I had to go to the grocery store to get MORE cake mix and MORE butter and MORE confectioners sugar to make MORE sweet yummy deliciousness (cupcakes) for Dexter to take to school today.  Apparently the kids liked them because I came home with an empty cupcake pan.  And this weekend the Norman family is coming to celebrate again.  I'm going to be about 374 pounds heavier by the time Valentine's Day rolls around...

Here's a link to oodles of pictures from Dexter's birthday weekend, which went from Friday right through today, really.

No comments: