And traded him in for this buzz-cut child:
I'm not sure I like this child any better than the first one - he's been complaining this morning that he has an owie on his tummy, and he's been kind of grumpy and whiny. Although he did happily go splash in the stream at the park, and chased a "ki-kee" all over the pet store. He was sad the kitty ran away.
Right now I'm thinking, dude, if you don't feel well, kiddo, you should damn well GO TO SLEEP. Napping has been crap all week, and I can't figure it out.
How was the haircut, you ask? It was actually pretty damn good, considering clippers were used for a vast majority of the time (nice quiet ones, though) and the barber blasted him with the hair drier twice, even after I told her he doesn't do loud noises. Like, for example, hair driers. We took our magic bag of M&M's, and the barber turned on Dora the Explorer for him to watch on TV. And we all survived with only minimal crying and fussing. The little man - he's-a growing up!
I texted John a picture of the newly shorn child and he said he looks like a totally different kid. And that Dexter now looks like him. Lucky boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment