And the list changes depending on what website you read, of course.
So who gets sick on the hottest weekend of the year? Me, of course. 100 degrees out, John's sisters down for a visit, hiking, grilling, entertaining. And I'm the sick one. Fabulous!
Last night my nose started running, this morning my head felt about five times too big - all stuffed up. Coughing up yummy stuff. So I took some Benadryl and then hopped on line to see if I was allowed to take Sudafed. And depending on what you read on line, during the first trimester one should not take Sudafed OR Benadryl. DOH!
Cough suppressant? Nope.
Ibuprophen? Nope.
Anything to make my head feel normal again? How about a netti pot? That's about all I can do. Steam therapy.
So what's a girl to do? Stay home from work and nap on the couch, I suppose. After a four hour nap I woke up feeling a little bit more normal. And John's going to pick me up some hard candy. My version of cough drops. Which I also can't take.
Heaven help me if I get the flu this winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment