Dexter is almost diving for his starts for swim team. Almost. Even with jumping in, he still rocked his 25 yard freestyle swim, in like 25.6 seconds. A full five seconds faster than he swam last time. I was taping it and had to look away from the camera and check to be sure I was taping the right kid. He shaved a couple seconds off his back stroke time, as well. And he swam the 50 yard freestyle, too, for the first time. He got super tired, but he finished. Well done, Dex. We enjoyed watching you swim.
| Dex with his Cuda Buddy, Mike, making posters on Friday night. Dexter's says "Swim Fast Like a Rocket" |
I have almost figured out how to use my new smart phone. At least to call and send text messages. Anything else, I am useless. Like last night, when I wanted to video Dexter using my phone. Ummmmm. Fortunately John was there.
Almost every surface of our house is covered with some sort of note to Santa, courtesy of Dexter. Hope Santa has lots of time at our house - he has lots to read.
Almost the only thing Erin has played with in the last 24 hours is her Flower Power kitty she got at breakfast with Santa yesterday. She says she got it "because she sat next to Santa." Which - yeah. You didn't really sit next to him, kiddo. But ok. You did ALMOST look at him.
We almost have room for people to walk in the living room. Almost. Just give us one more Christmas train (we've currently got three) and there will be no room for a tree next year.
ALMOST time for Christmas. Almost. Now we're off to the park. In our tee shirts. Because it's 70 degrees. Almost feels like Christmas. Or not.






No comments:
Post a Comment