I must say, it's really really nice to be able to stay out all morning, and not have to rush home to get Dexter off the bus at 11:30. It allows Erin and I to have all kinds of good fun in the mornings.
Yesterday morning Erin started swim lessons. Guess who is her teacher? Ms. Dana! I was so delighted to see her. I told Erin "This is who taught Dexter how to swim." She's so kind, and so awesome. And Erin only has two kids in her class. It's gonna be a good swim lesson session. Erin had a great time, and we got to play in the pool lots before and after her lesson.
After lessons Erin visited Child Watch for a little while so I could exercise. And then, because we didn't have to be home any particular time, we went up to Kennett Square to find a field of sunflowers I had seen on FaceBook. Totally worth the trip - the field was stunning, and Erin suffered through some photos, with the promise that if she smiled and looked cute, we could get to Beans and Rice that much faster to eat lunch.
Good morning. Swimming. Gym. Sunflowers. Beans and Rice. Nap. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment