Probably the best Santa pic of the bunch
Dex "doesn't remember" what he told Santa. As soon as he got his candy cane all other thoughts went WHOOSH! out of his head.
My guess is the "official" photo we get from Gore will look silly like this.
As close as I could get for a pic of Erin with Santa. As she skirted the rug surrounding Santa I asked if she wanted to go see him. "NO" she shook her head. I wasn't going to make her scream, so I took her to the side to try again in a few minutes. But then the line was way too long.
So she played with the tree instead
Wrapping paper creation. Erin watched and took lessons from the pro...
Decided she'd give it a try...
And did a pretty good job. Lord help me if this girl is crafty, cuz her mama IS NOT.
Eye-twitch-inducing foot prints
Painty baby
She went right up to the bath tub after this
No comments:
Post a Comment