(Grandma's cat's paw)
(We had to discuss how this actually worked. So then he took a picture)
(Tractor steering wheel)
("I've never seen a light like that before," he says. That makes most of us, kiddo.)
(Do you know how many pictures of lights are currently filling up my hard drive? Too many to count.)
(Tractor lever)
I didn't let him take his camera up to the pool, because I am mean and didn't feel like fishing his camera OUT of the pool when he dropped it in. I'm sure my pictures are not the same as what he would have taken up there (he wanted to take pictures of the waterfall coming off the slide). Sorry. My photos are not as eclectic. But they are still fairly cute.
(Erin REALLY likes macaroni and cheese)
My little shutterbug. It's fun seeing the world through his eyes. Know what's even more fun? Looking at his pictures with him. He giggles. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment