Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Morning

I know, I know.  I am late late late with this post.  And I have other stuff to post, too, from our fun visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house over the weekend.  But first?  Easter morning.  Nonna and Grandpa were at our house visiting.  We had a pretty low-key Easter.  Dex found almost all of his eighty seven billion eggs.  And he is still eating his Easter candy.  Actually, mostly I am eating his Easter candy...

Easter baskets, with a nice note from the Easter Bunny

Found an egg!

Dex stumbled upon his basket while egg searching.  Here he is reading his Easter Bunny note

He HAD an empty basket to use to collect eggs.  But somehow this was the method of choice.

Erin was fairly well entertained with her basket

Easter Bunny brought her some cool stuff

Apparently Easter Bunny likes dirty babies

I didn't say Erin was entertained by the stuff IN her basket.  She was mostly just entertained by her BASKET

Happy Easter!

No comments: