Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girl Power, Part 2

After a Sunday morning of beating my head against the computer trying to get a project done, I decided that a little more fun was needed in the day. So I put up the blinds in the living room that I bought at Home Depot on Friday. Hope John likes them!
Boys? We don't need no stinkin boys around here. CoCo and I do just fine on our own. Not that CoCo helped with this project at all. I think I heard her snoring down in the basement...

So John's on his way home from Vegas. CoCo is still snoring in the basement. Rocky is kicking the snot out of my ribs. And while there's still much to be done around here (shower, laundry, continue to put stuff away upstairs) I think I've had enough for the day. I'm heading to the basement to join CoCo in her nap.

PS - thanks, Dad, for raising good, self-sufficient girls who know how to use cordless drills!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Way to go, Alissa! John will be so impressed!