Difference #1:
Removed the wallpaper in the hallway upstairs. We were sick of it, and a visiting kitten had already ripped holes in part of it. So, off it came. We'll paint the hallway the same color as the living room.
Difference #2:
The old dog is doing MUCH better these days. She has been on Cosequin's joint supplement for dogs, called Dasuquin. Never before have I been a believer in oral joint supplements. Now, seeing the old girl hop up in the mornings and trot right down the stairs... I am definitely a convert. It's great stuff!
Difference #3
My gigantic belly. John shall soon be without clothes, as I keep stealing his sweaters, and will soon be stealing his winter coat. I can still zip mine, if I suck in my baby... But that won't last for long.

Difference #4
It's finally fall! The weather has been great, the leaves are changing, and some time next month we might actually have to rake the yard.

Difference #5
Lots of crap in the storage unit. No, you can't tell one bit of difference at the house. But the storage unit is filling up fast! John thought at first that he got too big a unit, but after seeing me pull tons and tons of boxes out of the closets, he's reconsidering and thinking he chose wisely. It's not ALL my crap - John's bike is in there for the winter, too!

Storage? We don't need no stinkin storage...
Fortunately Rocky is small and won't really need a lot of space in his bedroom. Right?My parents are coming down this weekend to help paint, buy a crib, etc. There's no room in Rocky's room right now for a crib - some time John needs to move his computer, but that might not happen til next month. But we'll make the quick trip up to tax-free Delaware to buy the crib now, while Mom's down here.
I think the difference in the living room, after it's painted, will be noticeable as well. But who knows. When it's done I'll post some photos and you can decide. Here's some quick shots of the edges with the new paint. Look different?




1 comment:
Finally Fall?!?!?! We have no leaves left here.
Hallway looks MUCH better! much more buyer friendly.
yeah - a belly pic finally!
Post a Comment