Sunday, November 9, 2008

Paint. Lots of paint.

Mom and Dad came down this weekend to help John paint (Dad) and to go shopping (Mom). We had a pretty productive weekend - I got some new fat, pregnant clothes so I don't have to wear the same shirt to work twice in a week. We got a crib mattress for Rocky, and his crib is on order. We got plenty of Bomboy's chocolate and ice cream. And most of the house got painted. Thanks, Mom and Dad! You guys rock!

John paints while we watch the Penn State football game
Maggie got some paint on her today. I think she was trying to be the next Norman Rockwell...
Check it out! The walls are painted ALL THE WAY up to the ceiling! Hasn't been like that since we moved in here!
Who needs a ladder when you have a big long stick?
What's CoCo looking at, way up there?
Ah, she's gazing adoringly at her dad. Or wondering why his crazy butt is up there SO HIGH.