Sunday, August 10, 2014

Let's Get This Party Started

We're vacationing.  Currently, I suppose, pre-vacationing.  At Grandma and Grandpa's house, before we go to the lake house for a week, starting this afternoon.  So busied ourselves here with a trip to the truck parade in the morning (I forgot to download those pics) and a whole lot of swimming in the afternoon.  John hasn't had much chance to swim with the kids this summer, so he was happy to join us and check out both kids' swimming skilllzzzz.

Starting the swimming day with double tsunamis


Cute stuff swam for a couple minutes, then got a snack.  "Woook, Ga-ma.  SACK!"  Look, Grandma.  SNACK!

Who knew fish liked to slide?

Fish follower

Who knew Daddy fit down the slide?

Cannonball practice

More cannonball practice

Excellent form.  Tongue included.

Erin loves swimming with water wings

I do believe she drank the whole pool.  And got some in her lungs, too.

So we're off to the lake this afternoon.  Looking forward to a nice week by the water!

No comments: