Dex came down to breakfast yesterday morning wearing the striped polo in the background. John was wearing this green one. Then he insisted on switching. OMG cute. Also, no matter how big I think the little man is, he looks tiny when Daddy's shirts go down to the ground.
And then I have to choose from this round of after-nap cuteness while playing with Thomas the Train. Who has TWO "1's" on him. Did you know that?
More cute
Workin it for the camera. Love that I captured his little pout...
As well as his winning smile
A little giggle
And we finish up with a couple serious shots
Which to choose, which to choose... I think, as far as quality of photo, framing, etc the last two are the winners. Even if they don't capture the winning smile.
Hmmm. In other news, one of these days I am going to ditch half the crap in my cupboards and freezer and go full-fledged Primal in this house. Which essentially means no grains and no sugar. No processed crap. Shop the edges of the grocery store. We're not there yet, but I've been trying some Primal-friendly recipes and they are most excellent. Creamy Dijon Pork Chops with cream and dijon mustard. Cauliflower rice sauted in butter. Broiled chicken breast and roasted broccoli. And. AND! How have I never known before how absolutely delish roasted veggies are? And how easy? I'm on a roasted veggie kick here and I don't see it ending any time soon. In the summer it will switch over to a grilled veggie kick, and the grilling basket shall be in frequent rotation.
Speaking of grilling, we're having grilled pork chops with bbq sauce tonight, and I am hoping the wind isn't going to blow out my grill seven thousand times. Winds at 25 to 30 mph. We need a wind block. Can I bring a wind block with me while we go for a walk? Between the 35 pound kid on my back and the dog who doesn't want to heel, walks are already difficult. Adding in the 30 mph headwind is going to SUUUUUCK.
1 comment:
Hello Trader Joes!
Post a Comment