What Dex thinks of my photo taking...
Checking out the honey bees and their hive. So cool. We spent much time here, tapping on plexi-glass and thoroughly pissing off some honey bees.
I'm a bee!
Splitting the trees
Cute-ish self-portrait
A plethora of pine cones
Italian Water Garden from a different vantage point. Still enthralling.
Check it out, Aunt Jeanne! FROGS spit water!
I am shocked he didn't duck the rope and jump right in
Stroller pusher
Running away down the wisteria tunnel
Further
And further
Far enough! He decided to come back
And back
And back
Aaaaaaand he's BACK!
Smelling the flowers
Another self-portrait
Ummmmm. Smelling? A flower? Or something?
Not thrilled. But still cute.
This afternoon, after his nap, Dex and I went to the corner for some ice cream for a snack. I am continually impressed by his ability to down an entire bowl of ice cream, almost completely on his own. I mean, he EATS all of it. I just have to help him with his spoon toward the end, when the ice cream gets all melty. Otherwise it makes a GINORMOUS mess.
And then, after 2.5 hot dogs for dinner, Dex started saying "hot dog." Kind of. He said "hot." And then said "hot da." So, that's kind of hot dog, right?
He'd have eaten more, but John wouldn't let me give him more.
And then he chugged a cup of water before bed. Good thing I bought some size 5 diapers for overnights...
Fabulous day. All summer days should be this cloudy and cool. Tomorrow summer returns. What kind of trouble shall we get in to? The library, maybe. Story time. Sweet!





















No comments:
Post a Comment