Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Faces and Feet and Hands, Oh My!

Today's assignment for photography class? Well, ok. Really it was last Wednesday's assignment, but I've been busy so I just got to it today. Take flattering close-ups of someone's face. Take interesting pictures of feet and hands that tell a story. Do all this with a nine month old child who will not sit still for longer than three nanoseconds. Show me what you come up with. Try to also come up with entertaining titles and captions for said pictures, so you can keep your blog audience from falling asleep.

Also on the to-do list? Use the baby's pants and fast-moving legs to mop up the puddles of water on the deck (our new stain does WAY too efficient a job of letting water pool on the deck boards). Use a different pair of pants to soak up some of Lake Norman in the back yard. And then use copious amounts of Oxy-Clean to soak aforementioned pants, which are now covered in mud.

FEET:

Still for a second:

Future Soccer Star:
Daddy:

HANDS:

I'm not supposed to be doing this:

Taking over Grandpa's job:

Leaves:

FACE:

Pearly Whites:

Hoodie:

Sense of Wonder:

Stem:

Scowl:

Needs a Scholarship:
Surely VT will accept this boy and give him a full ride. I mean, c'mon. He's OBVIOUSLY brilliant!

No comments: